CFP: Journal of Creative Library Practice
The Journal of Creative Library Practice (JCLP) is accepting papers and manuscripts concerning library instruction. We know that many librarians employ creative techniques to teach library instruction sessions, so if you have had success implementing a new method or idea, we would love to hear about it. Below are some other topic ideas. Did you:
· Teach elementary school students how to code?
· Demonstrate how to use a 3D printer?
· Implement board game concepts into a session?
· Create a new way to assess learning outcomes?
· Teach a class using an established technique but with a twist?
· Have students use a unique piece of software?
JCLP is an open access journal that publishes articles, opinion pieces, and peer-reviewed research upon acceptance. We encourage submissions about creative practices in all kinds of libraries. For more about the journal, see http://creativelibrarypractice.org/.
on behalf of the editors of the JCLP
- Call For Papers: Archival Practice (new Open-access, Peer-reviewed Journal)
Call for Papers: Archival Practice (new open-access, peer-reviewed journal) Archival Practice, a peer-reviewed, open-access biannual journal, is now accepting research articles, case studies, position pieces, and other entries for its inaugural issue...
- The Journal Of Social Media In Society Is Now Accepting Submissions.
The Journal of Social Media in Society is now accepting submissions. This blind peer-reviewed journal is accepting proposals for research articles and book reviews. The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2012, and the first issue is expected...
- Cfp: Community & Junior College Libraries - Special Issue: Bibliographic Instruction And Information Literacy
CFP: Community & Junior College Libraries - Special Issue: Bibliographic Instruction and Information Literacy Community College Libraries and Learning Resource Centers have long fostered innovative programs in Bibliographic Instruction and Information...
- Cfp: Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian
CFP: BEHAVIORAL & SOCIAL SCIENCES LIBRARIAN Editor Lisa Romero, University of Illinois Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian is now accepting manuscripts for volume 31(2). B&SS Librarian is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal focusing on...
- Seeking Submissions For Future Issues Of The Serials Librarian
Seeking submissions for future issues of The Serials Librarian The Serials Librarian is an international, peer-reviewed journal published by Taylor and Francis, featuring in-depth articles, columns, and discussion on all aspects of the serials...